The classic Traditional Thai Massage is an ancient form of massage that dates back centuries. It works best on deep tissue through the use of the palms and thumbs, with firm strokes and stretching techniques. By concentrating on the body’s ten meridian lines, this rejuvenating treatment restores flexibility and energy flow as well as alleviating chronic muscle and joint pain. The massage is performed on a padded mat with loose comfortable clothes worn.
Benefits of Thai Massage
- Help the body to detoxify and boost the immune system
- Increase blood circulation and lower blood pressure.
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility
- Improve athletic performance
- Help alleviate arthritis, stiff neck, back pain and sciatic pain
- Reduce aches and odema during pregnancy by promoting deep relaxation.
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevent illness and alleviate degenerative diseases
- Slow the aging process
- Improve outlook towards life; build and strengthen emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity
- Clear and calm mind
- Help gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help boost inner energy levels
- Contribute towards better health and vitality
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
106 Trafalgar Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.