THAI HERITAGE AND SPA RITUAL INSPIRED, LUXURY SKIN CARE.
The Janjira Luxury Natural Facial includes the following:
- Facial Cleanser - Pomegranate & Acai - This delicate facial cleanser contains a blend of natural anti ageing ingredients (Multifruit BSC, Vitamin E, Mangosteen Extract and Turmeric Extract) that help improve and brighten skin tone.
- Facial Scrub - Pomegranate & Acai - This scrub cleanser helps to deeply cleanse and exfoliate whilst retaining moisture and brightening the complexion. Walnut shell gently removes dead skin cells, dirt and black heads leaving the skin soft and smooth. While fruit oils help to reduce the appearance of pores and moisturise the skin.
- Steam - Extraction to remove black heads
- Facial Mask - Argan Oil - This gentle clarifying clay mask contains Green Clay and Bentonite which gently draw out impurities, excess sebum and renews your skin, while Triphala Extract, Argan Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Tocopheryl Acetate will soothe and moisturise.
- Toner - Therapy - This alcohol free toner effectively removes dead cells and dirt, whilst the Mushroom extract helps to reduce the appearance of pores. The Sodium Hyaluronate provides hydration by maintaining your skins moisture balance, as well as a combination of Essential Oils that keep the skin supple and radiant.
- Massage Cream - Therapy - This relaxing facial massage cream helps to improve skin texture and tone through massage strokes. The Bergamot Oil and Ginger Root Oil revitalize dry and tired skin by maintaining the skins moisture balance. The Lemongrass Oil creates a calming effect and can relieve symptoms of stress.
Suitable for all skin types.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Gregorys Hair & Beauty
70 Northfield Avenue,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.