This treatment is both relaxing and invigorating and has the aim of balancing the body and encouraging good health. It involves massaging and stretching the feet and legs and stimulating the reflexes using a Thai Foot Stick.
Thai Foot Massage is very beneficial if you are feeling tired, stressed or in need of a boost or you spend a lot of time on your feet.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 24 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you.
22 St Christophers Way,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.