As implied by the name, the Indian Head Massage is a form of massage therapy created in India thousands of years ago. It is deep style a massage derived from the Ayurvedic tradition that focuses on the head, shoulders and neck and face.
An Indian Head Massage may prove beneficial by:
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain..
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves Mandibular Joint Tension.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
An Indian Head massage may also improve overall mental health by:
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Providing relief from stress and promotes relaxation
- Improving concentration levels
- Renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and well being.
- Boosting memory capabilities
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. If you select your date and time for the service at time of booking, we'll confirm your appointment and will get back to you.
Little Treats Holistic Massage & Beauty at Solutions Health & Fitness Club
Solutions Health & Fitness Club,
1 Lansdowne Road,
Little Treats Holistic Massage & Beauty An emerging relaxing all round feeling of well being for your Mind, Body & Soul.
You can find us within the Solutions Health and Fitness Club.
As a qualified professional Spa Therapist. I take pride in my work and literally love what I do. If you’re looking for a wide variety of treatments, in a friendly and relaxed environment then I would love to be able to help.
Treat yourself to an Holistic Massage or Beauty Treatment to enhance general wellbeing for your mind body & soul.
Our Therapists are fully Insured with NVQ, ITEC & BTEC Diploma’s in the treatments we provide. And as a member of Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT). We offer high standards of treatments and follow their codes of practice and ethics.
|Mon - Wed
|Thur - Fri
||- Closed -
||- Closed -
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Accepts Wahanda gift vouchers
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.