Wahanda customers get this great 2 for 1 deal, so you can take a friend for free
You will both enjoy:
- Top to Toe Health Assessment, which includes:
- Blood pressure, pulse & temperature tests
- Height, weight and body mass index
- Waist to height ratio
- Optic examination for visual acuity
- Urine Testing for diabetes, protein for kidney disease and infections
- Blood profile includes:
- Full blood count - haemoglobin levels, markers of infection, cells to fight infection and immunity **Electrolytes - balance of fluid and salts in the body to aid cell function
- Kidney function - screening for kidney disease and failure
- Liver function - screening for signs of infection and ability to breakdown toxic substances
- Lipid profile – total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides
- Glucose - diabetes screen
- Assessment and tests are carried out by the nurse
- The GP then prepares the report and emails out to you
- You then have the option to phone the clinic and have follow up phone call with the GP to discuss results
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. Assessment and Tests are carried out by a nurse. The GP prepares the report and emails out to you. You then have the option to phone the clinic and have follow up phone call with the GP to discuss results.
Good to know
You will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Any additional treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and have to be paid directly to the venue.
9 Harley Street,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.