You will enjoy:
- Well-being Consultation
- Dantdhawaana – Cleansing of the oral cavity with special herbal powder to removes all the plaque, strengthens your gums and refreshes your taste buds
- Nasya – Instilling of two drops of medicated herbal oil in each nostril, which is inhaled deeply. Enables removal of phlegm from the sinuses and respiratory channels, thus permitting easy breathing and better perception of the sense of smell
- Gandusha – Holding fluids like oil, honey and milk in the mouth for 3-8 minutes to strengthen the teeth and gums, and most importantly improves sensitivity of the taste buds.
- Dhumapana – Inhaling medicated fumes through each nostril; removes excess phlegm and clears the sinuses
- Karnapoorana - Instilling a few drops of medicated oil into each ear to prevent the accumulation of earwax and enable better hearing
- Shiroabhyanga Indian Head massag) - to de-stress your head, neck and shoulders completely, promoting mental clarity while deeply conditioning your hair follicles and scalp
- Marma Mardanam – Ayurveda full body deep tissue massage to stimulating the vital points known as Marma’s, which will revitalise your entire body to induce deep relaxation
- Ayurvedic Steam and Shower
Total treatment time: 2 hours 30 minutes.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
32 Friar Street,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.