Threading is an ancient Persian method of hair removal, which gained popularity in Western countries.
Cotton thread is used to roll over the area where the hair are to be removed and hair are plucked at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where a single hair is pulled out each time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line.
Threading is a perfect option for eyebrow shaping or upper lip hair removal.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
716 Holloway Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.