This epilation technique produces heat, using a high frequency, short wave diathermy current to cauterize the hair at its follicle. This current is passed through a very fine needle to the desired area; the heat is discharged for 1-3 seconds. This method has been proven to be clinically safe and effective for over 125 years.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours before appointment/stay.
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel the order more than 24 hours, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- If cancelled in less than 48 hours before time of appointment/stay or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
Lynda V. Price
772/774 Ecclesall Road,
Online scheduling not available
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
eVouchers not accepted
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.