You will enjoy:
- Permanent cosmetics for eyeliner, choose from:
- For bottom only or
- For top only or
- For top and bottom
Permanent cosmetics is a form of cosmetic tattooing using pharmaceutical grade pigments applied to the second, or dermal, layer of the skin. Permanent cosmetics have been widely used in all walks of life to help people who may have lost facial hair through alopecia or chemotherapy. Or to help people who have sensitive skin or allergies.
Permanent cosmetics can also help those with visual impairments who find it hard to apply their make up. Or it can simply be a great boost for busy, active people who want to feel good, look confident, and dont want to worry about fixing their make-up.
- Please note, if cancelled or in case of no-show, order will not be refunded.
Free cancellation before redemption.
- Full refund if cancelled within 14 days of placing the order.
- If you cancel your eVoucher more than 14 days, you can get a credit note for the amount paid.
- Please note, order can not be cancelled if you have booked an appointment/stay by redeeming eVoucher.
Good to know
When booking in with an e-voucher the reference number must be quoted when calling to make an appointment to ensure the correct service is provided on the arrival date. If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or amenities such as robes and slippers may incur an additional charge.
Image Beauty Salon Suffolk
16 Old Foundry Road,
Accepts online bookings
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.