Asked by rosalyn-gomersall 5 years ago
Thanks for answering - your answer appears below
ruthlm 5 years ago
To keep you nails healthy, the cuticle is pushed back along with any protien build up and the exess taken away, this promotes a healthy nail and nail growth as the nail grows from the root or matrix which is situated behind the cuticle, the cuticle is there to protect the root, so by keeping this healthy in turn your whole nail should hopefully be healthy. Also when applying your polish or ay other kind of enhancement, the products should not touch your cuticle, so keeping it neat and tidy helps with that side of things as well, hope that helps x ruth
nails 5 years ago
the cuticle itself is not pushed down - only the excess growth of skin that has attached itself to the nail is pushed 'back' off the nail so that the nail can continue to grow looking neat & tidy :)
la-belle-vie 1 year ago
Mobile Beauty Therapist Sugaring Specialist, Experienced & Qualified
I cover London, Essex, Kent, Surrey & More
The treatments which I provide are . . . .
- Sugaring hair removal
- Brazilian Hot Wax
- Opi gelcolor/axxium manicures/pedicures (last up to 4 weeks chip free).
- Minx Nails
- LVL lashes Lift length volume lashes (last up to 6 weeks).
- Individual lash extensions (lasts up to 4 weeks).
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (lasts 4 weeks).
- Facials (Eve Taylor)
- Bridal and any occasion Makeup & Hair (I have a portfolio of work I have done . . . Arab and Asian makeup)
- Airbrush make up coming soon . . .
More services also available, please enquire.
If you would like anymore information on the services I have to offer please contact me.
Sources: http://www.la-belle-vi e.co