Asked by namaste 5 years ago
Thanks for answering - your answer appears below
Nailtactix 5 years ago
Vitamin D plays a very vital role in the growth and maintenance of hair and nails and one of its easiest sources is sunlight.
amberbromer 5 years ago
I think it's probably an old wives tale.
SenoirTherapist 5 years ago
Yes it ture the sun products your skin , hair and nails to grow faster. Also you get a good source of vitamin D through the sun .
nettie 5 years ago
I would have to say the sun does play a role in nail and hair growth. Now that does not mean to not be careful and wear sunscreen to protect ur skin.
Wirralbeautytherapist 4 years ago
BOOTYS 2 years ago
Yes this is true as the sun gives our nails vitamin D.
la-belle-vie 1 year ago
Yes, sun does play a role in hair and nail growth. OPI GELCOLOR/AXXIUM is good in helping nails grow and keep cuticles looking neat and tidy.
Mobile Beauty Therapist Sugaring Specialist, Experienced & Qualified
I cover London, Essex, Kent, Surrey & More
The treatments which I provide are . . . .
- Sugaring hair removal
- Brazilian Hot Wax
- Opi gelcolor/axxium manicures/pedicures (last up to 4 weeks chip free).
- Minx Nails
- LVL lashes Lift length volume lashes (last up to 6 weeks).
- Individual lash extensions (lasts up to 4 weeks).
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (lasts 4 weeks).
- Facials (Eve Taylor)
- Bridal and any occasion Makeup & Hair (I have a portfolio of work I have done . . . Arab and Asian makeup)
- Airbrush make up coming soon . . .
More services also available, please enquire.
If you would like anymore information on the services I have to offer please contact me.