Asked by missbrand 2 years ago
Thanks for answering - your answer appears below
DrDemir 2 years ago
A 5 unit bridge will cost you around £2500 - £5000 depending on options you take, but I would recommend a consultation with your dentist first to see what other options are available for you and how much they cost.
CelebrityDentist 2 years ago
If you are missing 5 front teeth , that means you need a minimum of 7 unit bridge , possibly a 9 unit bridge, making the cost around 15 to 20 thousand dollars, however the prognosis might be guarded, due to condition of teeth holding your bridge in place! You might also be a candidate for Dental Implants. I highly advise you to have a complete evaluation done by Cosmetic Dentist and Periodontist.Please read below before making your decision:
What is a complete evaluation in my Cosmetic Dental office?
It consists of 5 specific tools I need to give you a proper consultation , regarding your health and cosmetic needs.
1. I need to do comprehensive exam, meaning I record each tooth in your mouth , and the existing restorations, taking measurements of the teeth and the surrounding gums. Making note of the color of your teeth.
2. I need complete intra oral radiographs (xrays), taken in my office with my trained assistants , as I am very particular about the angle and accuracy.
3. I need upper and lower impressions of your teeth, so my laboratory can fabricate the cast study models , which is an exact replica of your existing teeth for my evaluation of your bite.
4. I need to take your teeth photos and your smile photos in different angles to evaluate and study your smile.
5. I need to do a bite analysis to determine what kind of restoration best fits your needs. I will be taking intricate measurements of teeth, and smile line.
With all the above, I study your mouth and come up with “Ideal” Treatment Plan, plus different options that might be available to you, including all the PRICES and COST involved to achieve your ” Perfect Smile“. You will also be informed the pros and cons, the risks and benefits of each procedure, and the time involved to complete the procedure.
if You have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call my office at 310-550-0383.
Dr Anthony Mobasser
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
traceybell 2 years ago
Dear Ms Brand,
Dental bridges come in all shapes and forms and the type of bridge or material used is dependent on the clinical situation, the amount you wish to pay and the overall aesthetic outcome.
A 5 unit bridge will typically cost from £2,500-7,000+ depending on the dentist, material and technician utilised.
I include some pictures via our testimonials pages and I am quite happy to forward you pictures of great case studies if you can send me your email and. also, here is a link http://www.traceybelldental.co.uk/cosmetic-crown-and-bridgework-gum-re-contouring-testimonial-by-kath/ this gives you the best aesthetic outcome but again the bite and clinical situation needs to be assessed prior.
Take a look at our website for a more detailed account:
NCSCosmeticSurgeries 2 years ago
I would strongly recommend a consultation as it varies from patient to patient. but roughly you are looking at around £2-£5 grand there might be other available options that's why consultation is recommended
DrStanleyKay 11 months ago
Please contact us at: http://www.harleystreetdentalclinic.co.uk/contact.html for more information. one of our staff will call you let you know about the prices.