Logging you in, please wait...
You are logged in
Log in to your account

Question: Does anyone know the business use category for a therapy centre? Does it fall within B1a or is it D1

Asked by JaneHobbs 3 years ago

2 answers

I'm about to take over an extisting therapy centre offering usual therapies - acupuncture, bowen, chiropractic, massage, homeopathy, counselling etc. We are due to move into new premises which is categorised for use as a B1a building. Does anyone know if therapy centres fall into this category or if they are another category - D1 for clinics and health centres seems most likely? How easy is it to change business use category? Thanks Jane


Report as inappropriate

Can you help out?

Best answer

Top Answer – As rated by the community

yonakanzen 3 years ago

Hi i had to apply for an acupuncture and alternative therapies and the council gave it to me under Sui generis
B1 is for offices and D1 is for doctors

Other answers (1)

GeorgeMonkhouse 3 years ago

Yes, it is indeed a D1 license


Related Offers

Acupuncture View
41% OFF
Acupuncture View
Acupuncture View
10% OFF

Acupuncture at Kim Mendez

Covent Garden, London
Acupuncture View
36% OFF
Acupuncture - Six Sessions - +40% off View
39% OFF
Accupuncture View
Acupuncture View
33% OFF
Acupuncture View
Acupuncture View
Moxibustion View
Acupressure with Acupuncture View