Venue has no reviews yet
|Mon - Sun||8:00 am||-||8:00 pm|
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.
Wellbeing is a state of mind, body and spirit - at Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat you are invited to indulge in the renewal of all three.
Delicious, healthy, gourmet fare, pure fresh air, interesting activities, comfort, peace and relaxation are integral to the hospitality.
Renew your health and let nature heal you. Your therapists will guide and advise which treatments are best for you, and these can be enjoyed in the newly transformed Spa, or the magnificent riverside Spa Gazebo with panoramic views across the never-ending landscape. Soothing, pampering treatments are complemented by an exceptional range and choice from Elemis and Dermalogica, as well as local products sourced to enhance our natural flora and fauna (containing ingredients from indigenous Rooibos, flowers and plants), specially designed to restore and deeply replenish the body, mind and soul. The new Crystal Steam Room features a central block of pure Rock Quartz Crystal, renowned as a ‘master healer’ and ‘deep soul cleanser’. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy and draws off negative energy of all kinds, harmonising the chakras, amplifying energy, balancing and revitalising physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes. It helps cleanse and enhance the organs, connecting the physical dimension with the mind, aids concentration, and unlocks memory.
The recuperative and healing properties of hydrotherapy are instrumental in stimulating the immune system. It influences the production of stress hormones, invigorating the circulation and digestion, encouraging blood flow and lessening pain sensitivity. Bushmans Kloof has many sources with which to enjoy the pleasure and benefits of the Cederberg’s invigoratingly clean, natural water.
Swim in the still waters of the dam, our crystal clear rock pools, or in natural waterfalls, and rejuvenate your body by the millions of ions in the water. Water, in motion stimulates touch receptors on the skin, boosting blood circulation and releasing tight muscles.
Unwind at one of the lodge’s four tranquil swimming pools or have a body wrap and Mud Rassoul treatment in the Crystal Steam room, with a hot (steam) and cold (water) experience, which helps increase circulation and bring oxygen and nutrients in, while detoxing toxins and pathogens out.
Five superbly equipped treatment rooms located to embrace the natural beauty of the reserve.
• The Spa facilities include two dual treatment rooms and two single treatment rooms with rain showers.
• Crystal Steam Room. Maintained at a temperature of 42 - 45 ºC, moist aromatic heat with heated floors, walls and seats are provided. The main feature, a Rock Quartz Crystal, is known for its healing properties. The body is warmed slowly and continuously, reaching the inner body and organs.
• Tranquility Lounge. A tranquil environment with relaxing lounge chairs to soothe the body and mind in between and after all spa treatments. Listen to music, read a magazine or book, meditate or enjoy a seasonal beverage.
• Health Bar, enjoy healthy snacks and Rooibos Tea whilst you relax in the Tranquility Lounge or Spa Garden.
• Separate male and female changing rooms. Rain showers, private changing areas, secure lockers, fresh towels, slippers, gowns and all the small grooming items you have at home.
• Fitness Centre. Full range of cardio and resistance equipment.
• Heated outdoor jet pool set against a spectacular rocky backdrop.
• The Riverside Gazebo, a unique dual treatment room with exceptional panoramic views and tranquil waters, the ideal setting for any of the Touch Therapy treatments to be enjoyed with your partner.
Be the first to comment on this review
Thank you for your enquiry