Venue has no reviews yet
Massage & Therapy Centre
|Mon||- Closed -|
|Tue||9:00 am||-||8:00 pm|
|Wed||9:00 am||-||7:00 pm|
|Thur - Fri||12:00 pm||-||6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am||-||11:30 am|
|Sun||- Closed -|
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Our old Wahanda Gift Vouchers can still be redeemed at over 3,000 locations. Use them to pay as you would with cash. Please note, the Wahanda Gift Voucher's successor – the Wahanda Gift Card – can only be used for online purchases.
I am a holistic massage practitioner, holder of Holistic Massage Diploma anatomy and physiology level 4, Certified Diploma in Pregnancy Massage. I am registered member of Massage Training Institute of the U.K., Wales and Northern Ireland. My CPD certificates include Chronic pain management, Acute pain management and Better Back (advanced deep tissue) certificates. I am the founder of Harmonic Touch Massage specialising in helping people with physical and mental stress through massage therapy. This includes massage during and after pregnancy when special massage techniques and knowledge are necessary. Harmonic Touch Massage is located in Oxford Street Therapy Centre, please see our address below. Available for home visits in Wellingborough and surrounding areas for expecting mums and clients with mobility problems. We specialise in massage therapy and nothing else. Our holistic treatments are individually tailored to the client.
Visit us if:
- you suffer from musculoskeletal aches and pains caused by postural imbalance and overuse injuries
- need help recovering after injuries
- you are looking for relaxation treatment
- you are looking for tension relieving deep tissue massage
- you are looking for therapeutic massage provided by skilled professional practitioner
- you are pregnant, we provide prenatal massage
- want to escape, restore your energy levels
- want to boost your immunity
- suffer from indigestion, sluggish bowel movement
- suffer from fatique and fatique symptoms
- are disabled and need muscle stimulation