We are the UK's leading outdoor fitness provider. Operating in parks across the UK, we offer the best way to get fit and lose weight whilst having great fun with other people.
Our military fitness classes are run by serving or former members of the armed forces with recognised fitness training qualifications. They will help motivate and encourage you back into fitness!
- British Military classes take place in the great outdoors in parks throughout the country.
- Each class lasts for an hour and caters for all levels of ability.
- BMF instructors ensure that no one is made to feel left out. They will motivate participants, and above all, make it fun.
- Each class is divided into ability groups and starts with a warm up. This is followed by 50 minutes of effective and varied fitness training, broken up by a water break.
- The session ends with a cool down and stretch.
- You can sign up to for a different number of classes per week. You can attend any class at any venue at any time, to suit your schedule.
- You have a challenging workout with a motivational instructor - every time!
- Exercise outside in the fresh air
- Cost & time effective way of training
- Great fun and a chance to meet new people
- Environmentally friendly, safe and above all socially interactive way of training
- You can burn on average 640 calories per session!
Classes will vary, but most include the following:
- Circuit activities such as press ups, sit ups, burpees, squat thrusts
- Team challenges / relays