Have your energy levels taken a tumble? Well now you can escape daily temptations and get your body back on the straight and narrow with this four night Bootcamp Break with G.I. Jane Bootcamp. G.I.Jane Bootcamp has a long list of celebrity fans who swear by their bootcamp sessions, including soapstar favourite Michelle Kegan. G.I. Jane is the closest residential Bootcamp to London, so this is the perfect place to get in shape.
What's in it for you?
- Includes shared en-suite accommodation for four nights. On arrival you will be paired up with your room-sharing partner
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, nutritious snacks and drinks will be provided during your stay
- Four full days of activities which could include running, boxing and netball
- Meditation sessions to relax your mind
- Mid-week Massage
- Please note, women only.
- Location: G.I. Jane Bootcamp in Sittingbourne in Kent. Nearest rail station is Sittingbourne Rail
- Arrivals on Monday only. Bootcampers are required to arrive at the camp for 12pm and departure is 10am on Friday.
- You will receive an eVoucher valid for one person to print out and take with you to your bootcamp break
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative
Each day will last from 5.30am - 5.30pm with a break for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner and could include running, boxing and netball within the gorgeous and picturesque surroundings of one of Kent’s many parks. Their very friendly British Armed Forces trainers won't force you to do anything that will make you uncomfortable, and by the end of your first day you’ll be truly amazed at what you achieved and how invigorated and determined you’ll feel.
What the community are saying?
"Great experience which gave me a good idea of what a residential bootcamp would involve. It's not for the faint hearted as you will be worked hard but if you want a kick start to your fitnes then you'll get out what you put in. I found the facilities and staff excellent and would strongly returning for longer next time." - Poley01
"I really enjoyed my time at GIJane. PT instructors were excellent - worked us very hard, but in short bursts so you didn't get bored with any of the exercises. Would definitely recommend to others." - Terry1
Want to buy this as a gift?
If you're feeling generous and want to buy this as a gift for someone, don't worry - the voucher won't show the price or discount of the Spotlight offer if you add a gift message, making it perfect for giving as a gift. All you need to do is choose how many vouchers you'd like to buy at checkout so you can enter each recipient's name on the coupon, then add your message for the lucky recipient.
The fine print
Good to know:
If you are purchasing an evoucher, you will need to call the venue directly to book your treatment times once you receive your order confirmation.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. No change given on voucher. You'll be paired off with a room sharing partner on arrival. On booking your bootcamp, you will be asked to fill out a form, part of which will ask you if you have any special dietary needs or food allergies. They can cater for all dietary requirements and where necessary tailor dishes to your individual needs. Value stated is based on the price of a 4-Night Midweek Course in 2011 - £595
Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
6 weeks cancellation period – if booking is cancelled after this period, cancellation charges will apply. Please allow more than 14 days if you wish to reschedule - refunds will not be issued after this period.