You will enjoy:
- Moroccan Hammam Ritual: The ritual takes place in the warmth of the Hammam where after your body is doused with warm water, a tellak will exfoliate your skin using a kessa glove and cleanse with Savon Noir, a traditional cleansing soap made from crushed olives and olive oil, infused with eucalyptus.
- Champagne in the tepidarium relaxation area
- Salt-infused steam room
- Choice of one of the following 25 minute treatments:
- Vitality manicure
- Shea butter massage
- Argan oil facial
- Moroccan tea ceremony
- Bespoke gift to take home
- Robes and slippers provided
Wahanda customers can bring the bride along for free when five or more vouchers are booked. You can also have exclusive use of the spa for an additional surcharge, please contact the venue once your vouchers have been purchased for further details.
The fine print
Good to know:
Please remember to bring your swimwear with you for your Hammam experience
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Please note that this heat treatment is not suitable for pregnant women.