Asked by TheRooms more than 1 year ago
Thanks for answering - your answer appears below
la-belle-vie 1 month ago
You need to find a good therapist using good products to give you a pedicure. I have a few clients that have had very dry cracked heels etc and they loved the pedicure and said its made such a difference.
Mobile Beauty Therapist Sugaring Specialist, Experienced & Qualified
I cover London, Essex, Kent, Surrey & More
The treatments which I provide are . . . .
- Sugaring hair removal
- Brazilian Hot Wax
- Opi gelcolor/axxium manicures/pedicures (last up to 4 weeks chip free).
- Minx Nails
- LVL lashes Lift length volume lashes (last up to 6 weeks).
- Individual lash extensions (lasts up to 4 weeks).
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting (lasts 4 weeks).
- Facials (Eve Taylor)
- Bridal and any occasion Makeup & Hair (I have a portfolio of work I have done . . . Arab and Asian makeup)
- Airbrush make up coming soon . . .
More services also available, please enquire.
If you would like anymore information on the services I have to offer please contact me.