Protect your skin from frosty February with this premium package from gorgeous skincare brand Elizabeth Arden. Perfect as a gift for Mother's Day or a treat to yourself, this sensationally soothing set contains five pieces from the famous Eight Hour Cream range, including Skin Protectant, Hand Treatment, Body Treatment, Daily Moisturiser for Face and Lip Protecting stick. Your skin will stay soft and smooth from top to toe, whatever the weather.
As featured on Martin Lewis' Real Deals on Lorraine.
What's in it for you?
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Gift set includes:
- Eight Hour Skin Protectant (50ml) All-purpose balm helps heal and protect chapped skin and gives skin the beautiful, healthy and natural look.
- Eight Hour Hand Treatment (30ml) Fast-absorbing gel cream helps heal dry hands.
- Eight Hour Body Treatment (30ml) A perfect companion to our original classic and just what the body needs.
- Eight Hour Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF15 (15ml) This daily hydrating lotion leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturised for up to 8 hours.
- Eight Hour Lip Protecting Stick SPF15 (3.7g) a perfect partner to the Eight Hour Cream skincare range, this super stick keep lips looking luscious and moisturised.
- Offer is available nationwide, even if your city is not listed.
- Delivery costs £1.50 via First Class Royal Mail postage (please allow up to 5 working days from ordering to receipt of products)
- Please note: We will automatically take the billing address as the chosen delivery address unless the option for a different delivery address is selected. This can be found by clicking on the link by the Royal Mail icon on the checkout page. Please take care in selecting the correct delivery address as unfortunately no changes are possible once the order is complete.
Eight Hour Cream was designed to soothe dry skin and provide anti-inflammatory benefits, comforting minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What makes it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot colored balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and "eight hours later" the skin was all better.
Want to buy more than one?
We know these babies are hard to resist, which is why we're happy for you to buy more than one to treat any friends or family members. All you need to do is complete one transaction (complete with delivery address) for each individual product.
The fine print
Delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class POst. Please allow up to 5 working days from date of purchase. Includes Eight Hour Skin Protectant (50ml), Eight Hour Hand Treatment (30ml), Eight Hour Lip Treatment, Eight Hour Body Treatment (30ml) and Eight Hour Daily Moisturiser for Face (15ml)
Good to know:
Offer is available nationwide, but subject to availability. No cash alternative. Delivery to UK only. We will automatically take the billing address as the chosen delivery address unless the option for a different delivery address is selected. This can be found by clicking on the link by the Royal Mail icon on the checkout page. Please take care in selecting the correct delivery address as unfortunately no changes are possible once the order is complete.
Max quantity per booking: