Venue has no reviews yet
|Mon - Sun||8:00am||-||8:00pm|
Online bookings let you pick date/time for your visit.
If you purchase an eVoucher you will need to book with the venue directly.
Wahanda gift vouchers are redeemable at over 1400 locations. You must use it to pay as you would with cash.
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is the luxurious get-away-from-it-all location that has been named Leading Spa Resort in Africa. Here, you can be as active as you like – hiking through the mountain trails, working out in our fitness room, learning to dive – or finding serene peace in our Spa. There's not much you can't do at The Twelve Apostles to increase your fitness, raise your spirits, or soothe away your stress.
For those who like the outdoor life, there's a heated rim-flow pool overlooking the ocean, and a smaller secluded rock pool with mountain views. You can jog through park trails, settle into one of our many idyllic garden hammocks, swim or relax on nearby golden beaches, play golf, go fishing, or explore ancient shipwrecks.
If you prefer something a little quieter, our Spa is a magical oasis of tranquillity cut into the surrounding rocks. Inside you'll find hot and cold plunge pools, a Rasul chamber and a hydrotherapy bath. In our eight treatment rooms, we can pamper you with a range of treatments. Or you can opt for a secluded open-air treatment in a shady gazebo.
Energise and revitalise your body at The Spa while captivating your senses with:
• Rasul Chamber – purification, rejuvenation and healing - The Rasul, inspired by the cleansing rituals of the ancient harems, purifies and decongests with mud face, body and hair masks applied in an environment of steam to activate and ends with a soothing rain shower to cleanse.
• Hydrotherapy Capsule bath - a luxurious hydrotherapy capsule that also provides back, foot and side massage jets, radiant heat, Vichy shower and light therapy.
• Brine pool and Warm Hydrotherapy and Cold Water plunge pools -incorporating a variety of body water jets at the optimal temperatures – hot and cold - for the body to prepare for therapies, improve blood circulation and enhance your treatment benefits and enjoyment. We recommend a process of cold, hot, cold, hot, cold combination for optimum benefit.
• Five dry and two wet superbly equipped treatment rooms, featuring electronic heated beds, under-floor heating and light therapy.
• Two secluded mountain gazebos – a treatment with an unrivalled view of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. Unique sunrise and sunset treatments are offered in this magnificent setting.
• Dual treatments and specially tailored packages. Two Dual treatment rooms. Enjoy a spa journey with special people – father and son, mother and daughter, partners and friends.
• Tranquillity Lounge - our post-treatment room to continue your journey of relaxation and not be rushed into the real world.
• Grooming Lounge - adding the final touches to a well groomed appearance. Turn an ordinary manicure or pedicure into a special treat. Treatments can be enjoyed together in this dual room or privacy drapes will ensure undisturbed seclusion.
• Health Buffet – delicious complimentary fresh snack buffet and a Health Menu on order.
• Separate Male and Female Changing rooms Private change areas, secure lockers, fresh towels, slippers, a choice of gowns and all the small grooming items, reinforce our commitment to attention to detail and comfort, addressing every need.
• In room treatments available for hotel residents.
• Complimentary Health snack buffet, mineral water, slippers and use of the Brine pool, warm Hydrotherapy and cold water plunge pools and Sauna with all treatment reservations. Make use of these heat therapies to further enhance body treatments.
Elemis – Designed exclusively by Elemis for The Spa at The Twelve Apostles in South - The Escape by Elemis. This Signature Spa Experience from Elemis was designed to achieve deep relaxation, harnessing the power of facial and body massage by employing stones along with Hawaiian Lomi Lomi moves to bring you a world first. Gentle body brushing and the traditional Elemis Welcome touch precede the full body massage and facial. The successful combination of powerful natural ingredients, cutting-edge formulation technology and proven clinical trials has enabled Elemis to bring to market some of the most influential anti-ageing homecare products and professional spa-therapies the beauty industry has ever seen.
Dermalogica - the “quiet revolution” in skin care driven by research and education, with a cult following ranging from professional skin care therapists to Hollywood makeup artists.
Be the first to comment on this review
Be the first to comment on this review
Thank you for your enquiry